Sunday, May 3, 2009

Moon



I'm starting to see somewhat of a pattern developing with my posts here. I suppose I am a sucker for good sci-fi stories. Moon, which is the debut feature film for commercial director Duncan Jones (aka Zowie Bowie - David Bowie's son), will premiere around Septemb er this year. The film stars Sam Rockwell, probably one of my favorite actors alive today. The film is about a miner (Rockwell) who after 3 years working in isolation on the moon is about to return to Earth. His only companion is his ship's computer (voiced by Kevin Spacey). Things start getting a bit hairy towards the end of his stay...

Check out the trailer:


1 comment:

Fergal said...

'...his ship's computer (voiced by Kevin Spacey).'

YESSSSSSS! This will be brilliant! I've always thought if they were to remake 2001, Spacey should be the new HAL.