Tuesday, July 14, 2009

新し名刺

Got a few things on the go at the moment but can't really talk about them yet. Less mysterious than it sounds. I have to make sure things are going to happen before I talk about them. One involves a script I've been working on on and off for the last year.

But anyway, done up some new business cards in the meantime. Holy craps! look at that - business cards!!!

Only problem was I just ordered them without checking how much they would actually cost. The bastards are so expensive I don't think I can actually give them out to anyone.


2 comments:

littlechrissy said...

Both of you brothers have fancy-pants business cards now. I'm beginning to feel inferior.

randomnoun said...

You can get some cheap (read: free) cards from http://uk.moo.com/en/partner/flickr-business-cards, as long as you don't mind an ad for business cards on your business card